Thursday, September 4, 2008

WELCOME

Oh hello, I didn't see you sitting there. I know what you are thinking, Thome you switched the words life and day...silly you. Nay I say! I believe that in every day you have a life. let me tell you about my "life" today:
I woke up, something I do just about everyday. I am supposed to be at work at 8:30 so thats when i wake up. I mill around for a while trying to find my keys cause who knows where i put them the night before. Then i drive to work, it takes about 15 minutes. So by this time its about 10 to 9. every few days my boss reminds me that I should be here on time and I usually say "okay, tomorrow i will be" Now thats not a blatent lie cause until tomorrow at 8:30 i fully intend on coming early but whatev. work was somewhat slow but thats fine cause I entertain my self with my little war with the mice that have overrun our building. Let me tell you , they are crafty little bastards. But I'm winning. I've only had the trap go off and get my fingers once so in your face mice.
After Work I went hunting with my buddy asian ryan(kind of mean of his parents to name him that huh?) That was a nice getaway, I always love being up in the forest. I wish i could spend more time up there. Then later we(Quinn, SAc and I) went and saw Harper. We listened as she told us the stories of how she defeated Thom York and his merry fairies in the mythical land of THE FRANSISCO'S. good times. Then I went to sleep(something I do more often than wake up) and thus ended another life in the day of Thome!

4 comments:

Allison Hancock said...

i honestly think you are one of the funniest dudes i know.

Jeff said...

Thome, try putting some sort of food on the trap. I believe mice like that beeter than fingrs, but then again I'm not a mouse.

Me said...

I'm looking forward to the next tom in the life of day episode... when does it air???

Harpski said...

OKAY surislee, so blessed to be included in the premiere blog of THE Thome Widdison.