Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Interactive tuesdays

Seinfeld fans out there might recall the episode where Jerry wakes up in the middle of the night and writes down what thinks is a very funny bit. But in the morning he can't read his handwriting. I had similar experience this morning. I remember waking up and laughing to myself about this little scenario that played through my head. It was about 4 or 5 in the morning so no one was awake so I could tell them, I thought about waking Zach up but he probably wouldn't be awake enough to find it funny(side note, sometimes when I can't sleep I am tempted to wake Zach up and tell him that he is late for work...just to entertain myself) So I just went back to sleep. So now I can't remember why it was so funny. All remember is wondering what the people who feed the bears at bear world are thinking? Because they are potentially the food themselves. So here are four possible answers, you pick which one is the funniest.





1. Before I got this job I thought bears were carnivores. I'm so glad my boss pointed out they only eat plants. Hey bear, come get your rabbit!


2. Say Bill, what did you say happened to the last guy?


3. Please for the love of all that is holy, not today!


4. These are black bears right?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYkWWnZm6-w

4 comments:

Myke said...

I think it was number 3.

Vickie said...

i like 3 as well
although to tell you the truth, you are weird

Quinn the Eskimo said...

threeve

Nadia Woodhouse said...

i don't get it. you are weird and funny