Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm so sick of the hobo's.....

My friends, I am lucky to be here today. Why am I lucky to be here today? Well I'm glad to say its because I got lucky last night.

I had a close encounter of THE HOBO KIND. Let me tell you of it. So there I was, all naked and half scared. Sitting on the couch at the vegbos house, just chillin. We were in the middle of a very gripping movie, Air Bud, number 8 i believe. As I was watching something on the floor caught my attention. I looked over to see what it was, but there wasn't anything there. As I started to look away I saw movement again. That's when I saw the hobo! He....was....HUGE! At my estimate he had to of been at least 239 lbs. He had been lying still so I wouldn't see him.

"HEY!" I said "what are you doing in here, we're watching air bud!"

"ahjfbdaj&68bfa9fy8fbaCHANGEjfkdasopfda" said Tim the hobo.

"huh?" I responded

"change, give me your change!" grumbled Tim

"Listen here Obama, you have some audacity to come in here and hope we will give you change!"

Well since he was a republican hobo this last comment really got his knapp sack in a twist. He pulled out a crudely fashioned knife made from another knife that he had found and crudely fashioned into his current knife. This caused Ford and Harper to jump on the back of the couch and scream uncontrollably(we all know how Ford feels about hobo's) Knowing this could get out of hand real quick I decided I had to leap into action. Everybody knows the only way to kill a hobo is by stepping on them real hard, usually while they are distracted or trying to escape. So as I leaped into action or the air in this case I grabbed 23 cents out of my pocket and threw on the ground. Tim took the bait and while he was counting the change I landed right on his back, smashing him. A hobo knife fight had been adverted with some quick thinking and some good hang time. We quickly dumped the body in the bushes and then got back to watching the end of Air Bud. Just another life in the day of Thome.

6 comments:

Vickie said...

that was good. you were right, i believed every word.

Myke said...

What a harrowing tale.

Leah said...

Gross gross gross. You were really watching Air Bud 8 without me...I mean was the spider part true? I believe it. I encountered numerous spiders in that house.

monica said...

it took me a second to realize you weren't referring to the homeless..hobos...

The Matlocks said...

you are so weird. You're half scared and naked comment still rocks my world though.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.